View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 08:11 AM   #198
ssrs396

Drives: 68 vert 396 13 ls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
This one is for you...raising the side detail that high really eats up the side of the car lol...I don't know... what do you think? I also made the fog lights white which it looked like you preferred. I stuck with my strobe side marker light idea to see if it works with your idea. The 3 light segments compliment the 3 side vents. I'm still not sold on fender flares; so far I like the idea of going with a clean pure side without even a fender lip because EVERYBODY else is doing fender flare bulges. You can't differentiate yourself from the competition unless you do something different than what they're doing.
Attachment 548121

I completely agree with what you are saying in a clean design. I think of the Ferrari GTO 288 and how the whole fender is the flare and yet still clean. But to go with that I like some visual excitement on the side. I like your picture but it might be too much for a camaro. I like the round wheel well instead of the squared off, and maybe a rounder quarter panel like ALLTRBO posted. Instead of the light bars in the grill maybe a smaller 3-panel light to go with your side markers, I don't know. Anyway keep up the good work !!
Attached Images