View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 05:04 PM   #17
jlcustomz

Drives: 83 el camaro
Car designing is a lot like rock n roll. It can result in hours of fun, brings groups of people together out of interest in it, makes you want to see what happens next, frighten people you don't care about anyways, & make you famous after you're dead. Some of the best work produced can come at the very end of a very frustrating project. It can also all remind everybody of something else, as there is really nothing new under the sun, so they say.

That said, my main thoughts to the new design may be to try shortening the wheel base a little to give it more musclecar like proportions & compromise a little on the extra height of the roof for cosmetics .Raising the lower line of the front windshield just a little, & a little less curve should help the hood to appear longer. Also I'd mainly look into other design shapes on the front fascia to look more musclecar like, as I think this is the biggest area holding the design back.. When you start getting there, others will feel your designs more.
Just a few constructive criticism thoughts.I,ve recently done some design concepts on other forums, no easy task.
jlcustomz is offline   Reply With Quote