View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:21 PM   #31
Expunge

Drives: 2013 ZL1 M6, '99 Tahoe 2Dr Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@HennesseyPerformance View Post
John talks about the 8-10 year ago deal pretty openly. Business exploded past what he could keep up with, some people dipped out, a compromised situation was created, and some people were unhappy. Now he has a partner, and a general manager, and 40 other people on his team to help the workload, and we're still growing.

To be fair, you have to look at what he was doing 10 years ago, and what he was doing it with, which was quite impressive. As stated above all shops started off as the little guy at some point, but John's problem 8-10 years ago was his tiny shop EXPLODED and couldn't keep up. Builds got behind, and unfortunately a handful of customers were left unhappy, but a much much larger number were patient and loved their cars, and the company continued to where it is now, and all the customers who were unhappy were settled up with. When you go to Taco Bell and they mess up your order, you call pissed off. I've seen me do it. Do you call when they get it right though? Do you call after they fix it? I certainly don't. Human nature, and most of the internet stories were the same way.

Use some basic critical thinking skills, could a company that truly does terrible acts build the Venom GT and have their cars available off the showroom at over 30 dealers, and have 5 international storefronts?

Anyways, if you're interested in current pricing, or what we offer you're always welcome to email mikep@hennesseyperformance.com and I'll get you the latest information, or you can call us and ask for Mike Peters at 979.885.1300. We're also located at exit 713 on I-10 anyone and everyone is always more than welcome to stop by. We strive to offer the most reliable, warrantied horsepower on the market for people who want to drive their car and enjoy it.

We've been in the business of making fast cars go faster since 1991, and will continue to do so for a long time. Give me a shout and I'll hook any of you up with a 10% C5 discount.
Met one of your satisfied customers on Saturday. Older gentleman had a Red automatic ZL1 that went in for the HPE 700 then added a few other things and he said the end result was 775rwp.

The ZL1 sounded like a absolute beast. He said his next toy was going to be the first Hennessy Stingray. Looking forward to seeing that come out.
Expunge is offline   Reply With Quote