View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 05:17 PM   #85
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacnJsn95 View Post
I'm holding onto my '13 until I see the official 6th gen, and at which-point, I will either jump ship all together, or go back and buy an 01-02 4th gen, an 05-06 GTO, or a G8 gxp, and it will be the end of my new car experience all together.
I'm with you...sort of lol. Of course never know what the future may hold, but if I'm financially able to do one of several options it will come down to looks.

I think all the new pony cars will be performance killers, so I'm not worried about performance.

I think a couple of the different renderings we have seen of the new Mustang are very close based on the good amount of reading I've done, although it may be missing some small details that could make a big difference so I'm holding judgement until December when it is revealed. But so far, it isn't doing anything for me. Its not bad, but I like my Camaro better than these renderings.

If the 6th gen Camaro, or perhaps a new Challenger or Barracuda (which may or may not happen now) don't hit a home run in looks then I'll be looking to take my car all the way with a supercharger, or search long and hard for a used 2010 Aqua Blue Metallic in great condition. At this point I'm pretty much attached to Aqua Blue and I don't think I could get into any other color.

Or the other option is just keep my car as is and love it which I already do lol. Took her out today and had lady and her boyfriend (I presume) stare and point at it, and got other looks as well. What other car still gets this kind of attention after 4 years???