View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 01:15 AM   #4
OperativeXIV

Drives: 2012 Summit White 2LT/RS
My one peeve that I really hope gets addressed is that the backseat is a seat in name only - trying to stuff 3 (hahaha - 4??) adults in a Camaro for a lunch out is neigh impossible, at least in my car. We don't need to stretch it out to sedan like proportions, but it would be nice if we could get another 5 inches or so and really get 4 people in there if we want to go out for lunch.

While I like the spoiler on my RS since it doesn't seem over the top, I do agree that it would be nice to have it be optional. Overall, it would be nicer to make it so there are less 'packages' and more 'options' that can be chosen so we can get our cars with exactly what we want. When I was buying my car I liked the RS headlights but didn't really care about the other features in that package, and I probably could have saved some money if I had just gotten the Halos.

Less weight would be great.

GM seems a lot more performance centered than they were in 2009, I think the natural evolution into the next model will address a lot of improvements we'd like to see.