View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 01:11 PM   #468
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
What will be rolling through this web-site (and on the street) will be videos and cars like the above Mitsubishi car... Only now they will have a Camaro body-style and logo on them...The future horrors and "perception" issues for this web-site and the forums boggle the mind...

....As an inanimate object, an engineering feat and marvel, for sure...if we only had to deal with a CAD drawing or a blue-print...

...But I think the reality of it all will be a sight to see...

Heard it several times..."Perception is Reality"....If it had nothing to do with the Camaro, which we all hold dear, I couldn't care less...

As a Chevy customer, and purchaser of a great car, I think a concern of it's future development and perception, is more than just about an inanimate object....
The Camaro is not the "object" I was referring to. You'll never find me holding it against someone for being excited about our favorite car.

Rather - the engine.....a proposed base-model engine, no-less....I can't help but roll my eyes a little at the fear and trepidation over the mere proposal of a 4 cylinder base engine. One that, when the weight of the future car is considered (guessing 3300 from ATS)...will perform just as well, if not better, than our current V6 model. Furthermore...its a model that so few of us would end up buying, anyways - it would serve the general public.

But.....no right/wrong here...not yet, anyways. It's interesting to read the varying opinions and thoughts of everyone here.

It'll be even more interesting to see how this all plays out.