View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 01:19 PM   #284
forklord

Drives: 2010 2SS
OP, I don't see any reason at allto post what you did other than to whine and to be "elite". theres no other way it can be interpreted. especially with the user name you chose and the cars youve had....its like the most extreme trolling i've ever seen. on the other hand...

Angry Bird....you have the worst looking camaro i've ever seen....I just can't stand seeing that sig anymore lol...sorry. adding zl1 badges to a v6 convertable??? really?? parts, yeah giv'er! but badges...that just...i just can't understand...
2010 2SS- 562whp/634wtq 12 psi on3 turbo 78mm magnum /w aem truboost, pat g cam, Kooks 3" catback, Factory Rep 41s with 285/315 20" michelin PSS, Snow Meth, Hex Hood Vents, ZL1 FP & ADM FPCM /w JMS BAP, ID 850s, DSS lvl 4 axles & aluminum 1 piece D/S, Total Pro BMR bushings, fe4 sways, toe rods & trailing arms, Prothane engine mounts, MGW shifter, eaton true trac, mantic 9000 clutch, idealg master cylinder, JDP clutch oil reservoir, ram clutch pedal adjust, Tick clutch & bleed lines, Dewitts Rad