View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 04:51 PM   #72
Netslave
GM paint evaluation dept

Drives: Too many to list
We live outside a major city and while it's not the sticks it is a rural area which is very much ford country. We aren't originally from here so we talk differently which leads to a lot of yankee this and yankee that comments. We take solace in the fact we both have a full set of our natural teeth. With that said we have driven the car about an equal amount of time and had the ever popular "f**k gubmint motors" and "f**k chevy" as the mensa member drives away to his job at Wendy's in his smoking body kit clad '96 6 cyl Mustang. There have been multiple attempts to encourage a street race from everything from civics to a 5th gen that was obviously super charged. Our neighbor is a GM for a BMW dealer and he said he was actually impressed with the car. Have gotten the appreciation nod/smile from a couple of CTS V's and a jag owner. I had a guy at a gas station ask me if it was a new corvette last week.

- A GM factory custom orange and mosaic black striped 2016 SS 2SS
- U̶n̶o̶f̶f̶i̶c̶i̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ Officially the worst Mosaic Black paint on a 2016 Camaro SS 2SS

See him here -

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...3M&usp=sharing
Netslave is offline   Reply With Quote