View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 08:07 AM   #1
quualudes

Drives: 2015 1SS 1LE MPP
Suspension parts list - am I missing anything?

Got a new 1LE recently and while I told myself I would let the modding bug rest for a while, Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals are forcing my hand. On my old '13 M6 LS, I did a LOT of suspension stuff with fantastic results and while the 1LE is definitely badass, I do feel that those low hanging fruits should be addressed so she is tightened up.

I have done a LOT of reading on the 1LE suspension upgrading opinions for a car that is a DD and will be occasionally tracked (starting next year) while keeping in mind that I will be doing N/A power mods with a goal of around 500RWHP at some point - so nothing insane...

So this is what I am working as far as stuff to buy today:

- Spherical bearing rear trailing arms
- Outer trailing arm bushes
- Subframe inserts (did solids on my last car, love them, but will probably going inserts this time around unless there is an overpowering need to do solids out the gate)
- Radius Rod full face inserts (definitely going inserts on this as I had solids for my last car and I just could not get the radius rods off my damn car to install them... Thus, inserts for me!!)
- 32mm ZL1 style rear sway bar

I think that should cover it unless I am missing something? I've priced these items out at BMR and it appears I can land around $550 for everything other than the RR inserts which I am still looking for - so for that money, it seems like a no-brainer really (unless someone PM's me their quotes doing better lol).

Thoughts?
quualudes is offline   Reply With Quote