View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 09:24 PM   #119
KahunaSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrando View Post
Who knows? If they work on these differentials they may have shims and other parts from kits they have used. Sometimes they need the shims, sometimes some of the shims, sometimes none of the shims. Shims don't wear out.

When I was working construction we used to order hardware (shims, bolts, anchors, etc.) by the hundreds. You don't show up to install a turnstile without all the parts you may need.

If there is no whine and no leaks when they are done I would be happy!

Remember you need to break in the gears before you really start to hit it. I think it's 500 miles, but ask them to be sure.

I can already imagine the grin you are going to have when you pick your Camaro up!

you don't know how happy i will be! i have my flow master in the back of my expedition and everything is ready to roll.. i just am pissed that i told them just to order the kit since they ordered the ring and pinion and he said n"noooo" you don't need it..... then my bro in law said i do,,, but my bro in law is into old school chevelles and gto's camaro's and nova's.. he has one of each.. 2 are for the track and 1 is completely original and 1 he restored from a beat ass roller... i really appreciate all ur advice.. i don't want to go into the shop on beast mode telling these guys off.. i want to be as cool as possible.. if the say they do them all the time i gotta take them at there word,, I'm oona pray
KahunaSS is offline   Reply With Quote