View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 08:21 AM   #183
TXCSSU
Account Suspended

Drives: 2022 ZL1 M6/Nissan Leaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerFran View Post
The 0% is only for well qualified buyers.

Correct, but if GM is offering it only for 48 months, and Chrysler is offering for 72 months, then that should give you an idea of where they line up. I suspect that Chrysler will allow a lower "sub-prime" rating as an entry level, while GM may not allow a lower credit rate. On the flip side, Chrysler credit may figure that the Challenger/Charger are easier to sell at auction, and are ok with lending to sub prime lenders in the event of repossession.

Out of all the reviews that I'm seeing, I have yet to see any review give the Charger/Challenger the nod over its rivals. They all seem to acknowledge that in top trim, the Charger/Challenger does win in a straight line, but in other driving dynamics, comes up short. I guess if you are only concerned with straight line performance and bragging rights at the bar, the Charger/Challenger are for you. I personally like the whole package when it comes to driving, which is why I chose the Camaro. There's really no wrong choice out of the 3, which is the beauty of competition, each brand makes a compelling argument as to why you should choose them over their rivals.
TXCSSU is offline   Reply With Quote