View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 08:53 AM   #22
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefBorOzzy View Post
4.6MPH and .5 seconds faster in the quarter.. Same day.. That's a whooping. Let the "fully loaded" excuse roll in from a certain crowd.

We all know that the Mustang can run faster in real world.. I bet so can the Camaro just as the Vette has.
There was a shot of the Camaro interior, (not sure if it was of their actual test car) but if the car they are testing is really 3,672lbs, it must be a 1SS while the Mustang must be a premium GTPP to be that far over 3,800 pounds.

So I'm going to say something here that you will NOT find many do in a reverse situation on the Mustang6G site.....and stick up just a bit for the Mustang. Would have been more fair if the Mustang was a regular GT with PP to keep some weight off.

That said, it still would have been 3,750 to 3,800 pounds, and still would have gotten its butt handed to it in the 0 - 60 and 1/4 mile. Yes the Mustang has gone faster than that in the real world. So will the Camaro.

But its very likely we are going to see the Camaro do sub 12 second runs bone stock on the A8 equipped car as well. Just wait and let it happen folks.