View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 08:00 PM   #15
mjross

Drives: 2014 Vette Stingray,2017 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
Take a look here...might be helpful....good luck.

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showth...hlight=battery
Wow! After reading through the link above, there are more people confused about battery access than I thought. One person even accessed it through the back seats. After looking at the pics above I see the vague battery access opening panel, I think. I know that the pic is of a vert but I remember a similar indentation type thingy in my coupe. How in the hell do you remove the panel? I would never have guessed that that thingy was the battery access. Yeah! I知 saying WTF. Chevy really needs to make this a little more obvious. I do not remember even seeing anything in the manual. But that might be me just not paying attention.

Thanks everyone for your help. I think I know what I知 looking for now. I just need to figure out how to remove the panel. I really do not see a latch, attachment or whatever. Nonetheless, the next time I知 near my car, I値l try to find the access. Hey! I値l go to the Chevy dealer tomorrow morning and see if they even know how to access the battery. Maybe I can teach them something...

Thanks again for the help!
mjross is offline   Reply With Quote