View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 06:49 PM   #15
WHAMMO

Drives: 13' 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
I think there is some confusion in this thread that your saying GM is OK with the car being tuned when we all know they are not.

What your actually saying is that the tune can be returned back to stock without GM actually knowing it was tuned.

According to your thread, the tuner is saying there is no flash counter, so if returned back to stock, GM could never tell that the car has been tuned.

This is exactly what I was talking about in my post above. It is possible, and we see the same thing on the LLT V6 engine, but its just really difficult for me to believe GM would not add some kind of safety net to protect themselves for tunes on the LT1 or LF3. Maybe they have others ways of knowing now??

Where did you see it said that the same applies to the LF3 (TTV6)??
Its really easy to understand and you are playing fools here; GM wil never be ok with tuned car ever. The thing is detecting if the car has been tuned or not.

That beeing said, some other thread specified that the TTV6 tune software was cracked too. If you cannot search for google for good its not my problem. I had to link what google took 5sec to me to find.

Old setup: TSP 231-236/Tick 660/.105 PR, UDP, SW LT 2'' & HFC, stock NPP & H pipe, VR-DRX CAI, air scoop, Goertz1 manifold, 102mm BBK, 26" Toyo DRs, Forgestars R17x10 & F18x8, rear seat delete, remote Pat G tune Autocal, 7400 limiter, Spec Mini Twin. 91oct. 11.90@122.3, 0-60ft 2.0 / 11.99@123.6, 0-60ft 2.1 DA+819 ...519RWHP SAE

Solid roller SBE LS3, FED, LLSR, 91oct, 605rwhp N/A. Tuned by Pat G. Build by me.
WHAMMO is offline   Reply With Quote