View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #58
Wizard1183

Drives: ABM SS2/RS M6
Send a message via Yahoo to Wizard1183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Here's a quick revision with a re-proportioned side view, revised front and back going with the traditional round lighting.
Attachment 541330

I'm working on a more futuristic side view and will hopefully have something to post up later tonight when I get home from work.
I love the rear of it! I'd say its perfect. The front end opening, how about the edges go more along the lines of (______) than the way its 5th gen shaped with the headlights a bit larger? Headlights may be the right size too though. The parking lamp/blinkers in the grille. Im trying to figure what would look good besides the dashes. Its 68ish I guess? Id say try circles maybe? The lower facia lamps, make them a little smaller in width maybe so that the upper and lower grilles can be more prevalent? At least the lower portion where air will enter below the bumper, make it much bigger and wider.I could be wrong, but american cars dont try to ignore the fact that they have a large space for a grille. Besides cars like the vette, I think they should have a larger looking grille imo. How about a stock full functioning front splitter as well? The hood, instead of sharp corners inside it, how anout rounding them? If you made the lower portion of the facia have a "larger mouth" and have it angled back towards the car then outwards where it begins to become the front splitter. not a huge angle but a little one maybe? see how you like it like that? As for the side of the car, I'm unsure about features to recommend right now.

Life is short, drive it like you stole it!

Last edited by Wizard1183; 08-05-2013 at 11:31 AM.