View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 10:15 AM   #144
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Nobody Panic!!

There is no way this is 100% the 6th gen. But this is very cool and exciting stuff.

While I don't believe this is the 6th gen we are looking at here, there are a few elements that could maybe trickle over to the 6th gen perhaps? Like maybe a similar headlight design will make it to the 6th gen.

But I agree with some others when I say this looks like a concept look for the restyled 2014 5th gen...especially b/c of that narrow front grille.

My thoughts on this car:

-Love the headlights
-Don't love the big gaping mouth on the front. Don't get me wrong...a big air inlet on the front is always nice, but there needs to be more going on there. Fog lights, and some kind of front spoiler.
- The air duct on the side of the car should have been extended up higher...rest of the side looks fine as its basically 5th gen.
- Taillights are a mix of the 2014 refresh and the European tail lights. On their own I didn't like either, but combined they aren't too bad. Not completely awesome, but not bad either.

Overall, not bad. Headlights look a bit more futuristic, but the rest is no better than the 5th gen for sure.