View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 12:37 PM   #4
2010SSRS

Drives: 2000 Silverado
i like shows to see all the hot rods and folks like me. we had a real small show here in town yesterday.

we were gonna go just to drive thru and steal the attention from the 09' Stang and Chally SRT8......but never got the yardwork done in time to go before it rained.

doubt we'll ever show ours. we have a weekend coming up here where on Saturday night there's cruise night where folks drive around a huge park we have. theres parking right off the street on one side where everyone parks to show off their rides.

same night, about a half mile down the road, our local Crime Stoppers blocks off a road and sponsors a burnout pit. $5 and u came smoke em' in frnt of the cops! this is right next to a huge parking lot where folks park em'.......and obviously this turns into a mini show also as there's a beer tent on the premises.

then the following day (Sunday) is our annual huge car show called Autorama (http://www.beloitautorama.com).

anyone plan on coming to Beloit that weekend (Sept 19th and 20th)..........shoot me a PM......

VR 2SSRS LS3 - Borla, SLP CAI
2010SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote