View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Won against a 5th gen?

I went to a small local show yesterday in my small town, when I pull in there was a jewel tint 5th gen sitting there. Kewl one of the dealers brought a 5h gen. (was I wrong) I went to go sign in & the announcer asked a question " What color is this 2010 Corvette??" I looked around & there were a couple C3 vettes but no C6 vette on the lot So I laugh he was talking about the Camaro.

I walk up & say Jewel tint Red lol I won a DOUNUT. lol.

Anyways I put in my class (pony class) There were 5 camaros in my class (out of 13 of the ones that were part of the show), a 1st gen (thats the guys daily driver) a late 2nd gen, My 71 camaro, a 4th gen that wasnt even clean day of show, & the 5th gen along with 2 mustangs as well.

Well as the day went on I met up with people I either knew from work or knew from car shows or just worked with in the past.

I saw some of the shows heads come over Look at my car & point & say thats one of them??????? Ok then they came out & went back about 10 times. Tie????? I dont know. they were handing out trophies. One guy was reading it off & one was annoucing them. I heard the guy read off 71 camaro (well I was the only 71 camaro there) & I took 2nd place, I laughed because Zhawk was on base working. lol.
1st place was called & it was one of the mustangs & was Shocked totally that the 5th gen wasnt called. But They award that car a speical award since she just bought it 6 days before the show.

She should join here, since i told her about this site.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote