View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #11
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Honestly man, theres always going to be clones, but mostly just front ends. Its the illusion the forum gives. I didnt go with a ZL1 bumper because I thought everyone would have it, but I havnt seen one in my area that has one. But I went with rideskinz and paid through the roof to make my car different.
I understand where your coming from, id be upset if everyone was making a car that looked like mine. But somewhere I think you overlooked is where GM kinda made it more general. I mean look at the 10 spoke wheels. Those have come up on practically every Gm model concept theyve made for shows. Now you can get them on the 1LE and the Vette.
At the end of the day your driving a Camaro, ZL1 or not, the parts will find its way to lower end models. This happens with any car regardless of style or make. Just find ways to make it more yours. Black it out here and there, add after burners, paint the calipers, led halos, I mean theres still a million ways you can make your ZL1 different.
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage