View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 03:42 PM   #20
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesBaer View Post
I threw 25k into something called a structured note issued through my broker (UBS) for Morgan Stanley. No fees or anything since UBS issued it. It pays 7.75% for 1 year and is tied to the stock price, which also went after the fed increased rates and you'd still make money even if the price dips. This is just an example...there are more options like this out there apart from CD's and savings accounts.

That's a good point to consider on the insurance, but I don't think I'm going to go cheap on it during the first two years. I'd probably pay off my car within the first year unless I decide to send it to Callaway for something crazy lol.
Or, to JDP Motorsports . We offer transportation services as well. Let me know if we can ever help in any way. I look forward to hearing from you.

I make payments on my cars. I always will. I personally don't see the sense in tying up $45,000 in a depreciating asset when that money could be put to much better use. To each their own I suppose. We all love our cars and will do whatever we have to to own them. Its a beautiful thing how these cars bring us all together, isn't it

Jared Royce
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote