View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 02:15 AM   #159
Vega

Drives: 91' Camaro RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Vega
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
It is a safe bet the C7 won't have it either

This concept is probably too radical, but I can see a 6th Gen in it.

You can see the similarity in the design of the VOLT concept.

You can see how lowering the roof line would radically change this concept.

With a lower roof line, a Camaro grille...

Ed Welburn, Tom Peters, Bob Boniface and Sangyup Lee all influenced the 5th Gen. These are very talented people who push the envelope. The pushed it hard with the 5th Gen. There is no way that with an all new chassis there won't be an all new look to the 6th Gen. They will push the envelope again.

The next Mustang will be pushing the envelope as well.

I see a heavy GM influence in this rendering.

It will be smaller, lighter and have an IRS according to the rumors on the street.

Nice Jaguar. Idk what they did to their logo but it doesnt even look like a cat anymore, its like a horse or something

I dont see this looking like the next gen mustang at all. Remember what the 2010 mustang renderings and concepts looked like? Very, very much different than the finished product, and actually looked quite a bit similar to these (remember the concepts having gull-wing doors? yeah..cant trust ford renderings at all LOL) also i dont see Ford putting the blue oval on any mustang, its just tradition to give them their own Mustang emblem rather than the Ford emblem. I dont think Ford has ever actually put the Ford logo on a Mustang. I may be wrong but i cant recall any mustang actually having the blue oval on it. I know a few had the name "ford" in certain places but never the actual blue oval logo
Vega is offline   Reply With Quote