View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 02:12 PM   #23
DenverTaco07

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2017 Volt, 2013 Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChrisLS3 View Post
Keep in mind that Mustang is a 2015 MY, and was released last year. Now, they are starting to buzz about the GT350 due out, what next fall?

The Camaro is a new generation slotted for 2016, and probably won't start rolling down the line until June or July of 2015. Heck, they probably haven't completely finalized a good portion of the car yet.

While the Mustang is a nice car, if you think about it, what Ford has finally done is make a car that competes well with the outgoing Camaro. So, we'll see what GM has up their sleeve in Jan. But this little fued has been going on since the late sixtie's.
I disagree with your last point about competing with the outgoing Camaro, I mean Ford isn't stupid, they know GM is coming with a new product, so i'm sure they wouldn't be shooting for a 1 or 2 year lead in the category. I don't think Ford is looking at GM to lead the way and react in kind, I think Ford, whether they succeed or not, is looking to lead in this category - time will tell - my vote as of now is with GM though.
DenverTaco07 is offline   Reply With Quote