View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:40 PM   #136
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
I can't believe some of the things I am reading in this thread. Some of you act like its the end of the world that GM is bringing Camaro production back to the USA. After the bailout so many people were saying GM needs to make more in the USA and stop sending production to other countries, now when they are trying to do just that, people are complaining about it.
One car line out of all they make at Oahawa is not going to shut them down. In fact as I said before it is an opportunity to increase production of the cars they already make or maybe even start building a completely new model there.

And moving the Camaro to a plant where they make Cadillacs couldn't hurt quality. Caddy is trying to regain the title of "Standard of the World" for that you need quality people building quality cars.

So quityourbellyaching and enjoy your Camaro.
X10. Detroit and Michigan Need to get that mojoe back. They learned there lesson and have every right to build Detroit Muscle in Michigan where it should be built. Nothing Personal Canada , But Made in the USA is getting big now , Detroit needs to get MOTOR CITY BACK!
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote