View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 08:14 AM   #1921
krusher

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Ox View Post
I have been wanting to re-do and clean up the wires on top of my motor too!(I think that's what you are reffering to) I've looked at the DIY and I am also confused! It would be nice to have a list with part #'s for exactly what you need and exactly where to reroute the harness! I have asked for help for a step by step with pics in the Wanted DIY section and with more than 400 views I havent had any luck yet! Hopefully, sometime, someone eventually will shed some light!!
Honestly I think it is going to take us opening up the harnesses, placing the cables where we want them and if they don't hide away that is when you buy the harness to extend, I don't really know where I am going to hide this crap until I start digging into it, am am starting to open up the harnesses tonight, but I do need to know to put shrink rap tubing on we do need to cut the wires correct? I don't really want to do that so I need another alternative.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LS1-LS2-LS3-...-/130543709200

An extender like this is what I was planning on using to get my coils off the valve covers.

Last edited by krusher; 03-05-2013 at 08:15 AM. Reason: added content
krusher is offline   Reply With Quote