View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 09:06 PM   #18
Sledgehammer70
Lethal Camaro

Drives: 16 2SS, 71 Std, Suburban RTS
From AL himself around cars being built for X amount of time.

I have been fairly vocal about my dissatisfaction around this and I chatted with both Tom and Al on it. Tom deferred to Al on all things.

Al mentioned he understands some of our orders show 3800 on 10/14 and 10/15 etc... and he mentioned cars were hardly coming off the line on those specific days and may have started their journey to be built on those days. He also specifically mentioned TR6's car wasn't even built on those days.

Cars are shipping, the internal systems are not 100% accurate or spot on. They are coming. He also mentioned that no QC issues happen to his knowledge. He understands the frustration around waiting, but expressed many times they are coming and the logistics can be and are a nightmare.

He also mentioned they do not control that the first cars out are the first to ship. Logistics play a huge role once again. Outside of that he had no other specific answers for me.

He did jokingly blame the PR/ Communications team for the long waits as he and Tom have been on the road instead of the factory (Again a joke).
Sledgehammer70 is offline   Reply With Quote