Thread: zl1 vs demon
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 11:03 AM   #237
Can'tHave2MuchHP

Drives: Fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Yea and one simple fact blows up your argument...and it's something you just said a few posts ago. That you can't count out the driver. Even if the Demon is the fastest production car in the world that doesn't mean that everyone in a Demon will be everyone in something else. Plus 3 of the videos were against modded cars...so your entire argument is moot. And the one that was stock, that wasn't a drag race. Dodge clearly meant it was the fastest in a drag race...not a roll race. And even still put a good driver or even myself in a Demon against any of those cars in those videos and I assure you the outcome would be different. Again you're basing everything you say off of extremely limited and debatable information. There are over 3000 Demons out there. So what happens if the vast majority of them start destroying everything out there? Is your tune gonna change? I mean, for shit's sake you're acting like these 4 represent all of them. I can find 4 videos of stock ZL1s losing to stock Z06s, stock Hellcats, etc. Is that indicative of every ZL1?
Man, you're grasping at straws. A post ago you tried to count out drivers and say that basically only what the professionals get matter. A "driver mod" was not going to make it hang with that 720S OR the 570S and those are BOTH production cars that the Demon is supposed to be faster than.

So justification 2 after drivers is "It was meant for the drag strip". Hold on, you're telling me that Dodge is getting to top the charts with their manufacturer claims and the justification is IT ONLY MATTERS ON A STRIP? 99.9% of car owners will NEVER see a drag strip, especially owners of cars that are capable of running 9.7-10.5 in the 1/4.

So you're waiving all of the videos, threads, articles, and magazines that have failed to produce stellar results from the Demon, piloting them in the 10s and 11s, with a hero getting a 9.98, and saying that the Demon should be called the fastest production car because Dodge got it to go 9.65? Btw, meet one on the road and all that fastest production car stuff is waived because "You're not on the strip and that's not what it was built for"?

This is getting more and more ridiculous.
Can'tHave2MuchHP is offline   Reply With Quote