View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 08:06 PM   #23
Zfatuated

Drives: BAC Mono
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSHOOTtheMOON View Post
One question. It seems they were on the "home-stretch" of development since tires might come after suspension tuning, engine tuning etc. Implying this is an SS model, was there any hint of a finish or reveal date?
I asked, however they wouldn't even confirm it was a Camaro I was looking at and mentioned GM Marketing makes all release date decisions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcman View Post
Any chance you got a look inside the cabin when the door opened? If so was it nicer than the current? I assume you didn't as you haven't mentioned but thought I would ask.... Cam
Dash was covered in obscuring carpet. Two Sparco race seats w/harnesses mounted. Whole of interior was black. Honestly don't remember what the steering wheel looked like.

I just found a small mp3 sound file of it accelerating at WOT but this forum software won't allow that file format to be uploaded. There is a 'Vette behind it and the Camaro sounds about a thousand times better than the Vette, I am not joking. It is throaty as hell. Upon reflection, some of it could have been induction noise as well as exhaust, intake air can be very loud. Regardless, it sounded awesome, it is going to be another great car to look forward to.

Zfatuated is offline   Reply With Quote