View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 07:56 AM   #44
ALLTRBO

Drives: V8 up front and 7-spd out back FTW
Incredible work!

Yeah, my vision of the front fascia definitely comes forward a little bit more while continuing to slope downward so the entirety of the upper grille and lights are lower. In addition, it pulls the center out further so it isn't quite as blunt/flat as viewed from above... not to a sharp point, but more rounded. Because it would be pulled out further, it wouldn't interfere with the hood latch or radiator support structure.
In general, it would be slightly smaller appearing and less flat than the 5thgen, whereas that looks to me like it goes the other way.

I've tried, but I can't get the headlights to look right in my mind without them following the shape of the opening. They just looked sort of tacked on when following the upper edge only. I have a couple ideas to fix that that don't necessarily copy my original mod but I'm out of time!

I don't mean to be a negative nancy or whatever, overall that is very cool and it's obvious you've put a ton of work into it! Just trying to offer constructive criticism.