View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 09:51 AM   #27
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Memories View Post
Not bigger but could go on a diet of 400-500lbs, Im not sure where they would lose that much weight but damn these LS3's would be smokin if the Camaro's were 400-500lbs lighter....They would take a 5.0 thats for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefBorOzzy View Post
That's not base C7 weight.. Base C7 curb weight is right under 3300 I believe.
Barely. Curb weight as per Chevrolet.com is 3298 lbs

But still, the C7 is a fairly small 2 seater with an aluminum frame and composite bodywork. It isn't going to be a mere 100 lbs less than a 6th Gen SS.

Thinking of it from the other direction, an ATS with the V6 comes in at 3461. Its pretty wishful thinking to expect the 6th Gen (SS) as being within 100 lbs of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'smuscle View Post
The size makes it a special made car! because you can get a two door coupe with a sedan size!A win, win.... Not your typical two door! I LOVE IT! Big mean high on the road!
The Camaro is only big on the outside. On the inside its classed as a compact car with roughly the same amount of space as my Grand Am
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote