View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 08:07 AM   #23
meissen
Founder - Michigan FBody

Drives: 1994 Camaro LT1, 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWIweldace View Post
Weight is an issue but many of the suggested improvements would add minimal weight.
Why not automatic dual zone HVAC. Maybe in an additional trim level with Nav as well.
Edit: Oh ya, phone app for locks is an excellent option. Locking the key in is one thing but who locks their phone AND key in? Without Onstar I had to call PopaLock once. Also found out that without the key in the ignition, ALL buttons in the car are dead. I didn't renew Onstar because it's not worth the price for getting doors unlocked when we have GM roadside and a cell phone. A phone that could open the door with the app.

For the people with LS cars, upgrade to at least LT or stop whing! You bought a base model. Duh!
If you have OnStar, you already have the phone app available -- MyLink lets you lock/unlock/start your car. To have an app that can unlock your car, it *must* have some sort of connectivity... connectivity that is only going to come with OnStar.

I guess having a 2012 (even though it's an LS) we are a little more spoiled with a little bit more refined dash to break up the sea of plastic. I would have rathered a 2010-2011 steering wheel, but I'm not complaining. I think the interior was spot on.

"Gone But Not Forgotten"
2016 Camaro 1LT A8 - "Elmo"
2014 Camaro 1LT M6 - "Cherry Bomb"
2012 Camaro 1LS M6 - "Clifford"

Michigan FBody Association
http://www.mifbody.com/
meissen is offline   Reply With Quote