View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #40
meissen
Founder - Michigan FBody

Drives: 1994 Camaro LT1, 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post

Obviously you people aren't familiar with just how good GM's 2.0T is. There's a reason a lot of people prefer the ATS 2.0T over the more powerful LFX.
There's little to no hope with the folks on this site anymore... the 5th gen is the best, most wonderfullest vehicle ever produced in the history of the Camaro platform and there's just absolutely no way possible that GM could ever improve upon the best vehicle GM ever made....... (troll face)

I welcome the idea of an I4. It's almost a given with the ATS. When the 5th generation was under development we all followed the CTS for clues to what the 5th gen powertrain would look like. Now it's the 6th gen with the ATS. I know a lot of you think the Camaro should only be produced with a v8, but that's why you guys aren't in business... your thinking is flat out wrong and would ruin the vehicle since the v8 sales alone wouldn't carry the vehicle line to profitability. The vehicle needs to be available to the masses and sell. If a 6th gen with an I4 comes out at a 17,000-19,000 price point (wishful thinking) then it opens the 6th gen to a whole new group of buyers and that's a good thing.

"Gone But Not Forgotten"
2016 Camaro 1LT A8 - "Elmo"
2014 Camaro 1LT M6 - "Cherry Bomb"
2012 Camaro 1LS M6 - "Clifford"

Michigan FBody Association
http://www.mifbody.com/
meissen is offline   Reply With Quote