View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 11:39 AM   #37
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Someone would post it, might as well be me....................

v
v
v
v
v
v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel3391_Rs View Post
I pray to the camaro gods that they don't use the transformer concept going around

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddoggyusa View Post
sounds like it's similar to the C5 to C6 downsizing theme with conservative styling changes
Agreed. The 5th Gen was a tad disappointing how big it was when I first saw it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlsinva View Post
So who is getting fired for talking about the 6th gen Camaro or letting a blabber mouth see it first so he can talk about it. I for one hope it is revolutionary not evolutionary everyone loves the 5th gen look and everyone freaked when they tweaked it with the 14 model year refresh and that was a bit evolutionary refresh. I hope its more revolutionary with past Camaro cues. Let the great 5th gen design stay unsullied in our minds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Chief View Post
Seriously that would be embarrassing...for Mustang fans. The fewer on the road the better. It looks like a Fusion coupe. What a dog.

If it does sell well it'll only mean there's alot of people who will buy anything with a pony stamped on it.

Agree 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
...without argument, an interview was conducted with Fitz as I believe almost a year or so ago where this topic point was discussed in question format about the next Gen, it was stated it would be evolutionary, rather than evolutionary...it's reserachable....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyBake View Post
Lighter means faster.