View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 10:16 PM   #47
RagingHawk

Drives: Fuel efficient compact sedan :)
I think what speed of life meant is that the design language is similiar. The outline is similiar but things are placed in better places then they used to be. The 5th gen interior isn't as terrible as it looks. The automatic shifter piece looks odd, the cloth seats arent the best at least if you're smaller person. It doesn't hold you well. The steering wheel isn't terrible but could be better. But it's easy to deal with considering performance/exterior for the price. For those who bought recently its a bargain. The exterior imo looks more classic on 5th gen.

The 6th gen has little more foreign like design to it but this is very nice especially with the configurations we seen at the SEMA show. It can look very sleek yet aggressive. Interior is big upgrade, steering wheel, center console and gauges with large screen are great improvement. The lighter chasis is also a crucial improvrment if not the best. The engine sounds similiar and doesn't seem much stronger than ls3.

I wonder how much more nimble it feels. In the 5th gen I defintely can feel the weight even if it handles decently. Low end torque makes up for it. Responsiveness needed improvement though.
RagingHawk is offline   Reply With Quote