View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 06:44 PM   #19
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Doc, I'm afraid that you might be utilizing an inferior testing ground to get good feedback on your design. Though you preface your post on what to expect, the large majority of people will gleen through your post just to get to the picture and then respond accordingly. As you well know, designs are meant to provoke a reaction, though probably not what you are looking for with this particular one.

I think it's great that you are utilizing you're other and newfound skills, but like anything else one needs to excel in or get better...the more in touch you are with you're audience, the better you can serve them. You certainly have exceptional skills at understanding automotive designs and at learning new skills to translate them to CAD. I enjoy seeing you're projects.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote