View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 10:20 PM   #6
JRL1LE

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by OminouSS View Post
Dude, I used your video as a preview before I went!!! It's the only way I could get out there in the first session and push it for qualifying. I had no freaking idea where the hell it went at turn 7W and 1W before finding your youtube! I'll post my times to the session I video'd. With the late afternoon heat and wasted tires, I was stuck in proverbial 1:26 second land. At least I'm consistent
You still bested me by a second though as my PB was in the mid 24's when the tires were fresh. Really good driving, bud. I think a 1:23 would have been good for an overall win on the day in all classes unless you were running TW -200. I got docked for Cup2's that were total garbage with 10 heat cycles so I came in and threw them in the recycle bin. Super Sports would have been a zero mod and I would have done better on them anyway. My fault. Anyway, I really appreciate how our big 'ol Camaros hang at this track. 3 Mile they are serious contenders. We need to find an event to run together.

[IMG][/IMG]
Sweet! Great job first time out there. I was on the OEM Goodyears which are surprisingly good.
I look forward to getting together, Speedsf will be on the 3 Mile in July You'll kick some butt on the big track
JRL1LE is offline   Reply With Quote