View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 01:34 PM   #74
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post
A Challenger owner told me (at GLD) that Dodge dealers check your wheel well for rubber and void your warranty if found. Chevy will let you play but there are limits. Racing means competition.

I would expect ZL1 drag racers to go A10 with the M6 being more for street or track. A 650 hp, 650 lb-ft M6 is at such a disadvantage at the drags that it would frustrate me to breaking. I know from my 13 ZL1 M6 that it was nearly impossible (for me as a novice) to master a good launch. Too easy into the throttle or blew off the stock tires.
That's what I am saying lol, if you break something but slip and say racing instead of at a test n tune you could be screwed. That's some tricky wording in the agreement. But better than nothing

I would expect that too, but there are tons of people on this forum that are still row your own gears no matter what types. I would have to assume that is why this question got asked.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote