View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 02:43 PM   #1
Destructo09

Drives: 2010 CGM Camaro 2SS/LS3
For Sale: 2010 Camaro 2SS LS3/6spd 55,200 miles

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2SS Cyber gray metallic with black interior. The interior is in great shape and the paint is in typical shape for a 6 year old car, there is no major issues but there are minor issues from just being driven on the road. I am working on getting it cleaned up for some photos and will post them once I have taken some.

The car has been to just 2 track events and some autocrosses, but never any accidents or offs. It handles fantastic just the way it is and is a blast on track.

The car with longtubes and CAI made 421 RWHP when it was dyno tuned by RPM in Garner, NC, I have a dyno sheet to go along with it. It's always run fantastic and has been maintained well with royal purple in the transmission and differential and mobil1 full synthetic for oil.

K&N Typhoon cold air intake
Stainless power longtube headers (stock manifolds/downpipe included)
Hurst Billet short shifter (OEM shifter included)
4x OEM 20x9 rear wheels for a square setup (original front 20x8s included) 5mm spacer in front with longer studs for just a little extra clearance.
275/40/R20 Mickey Thompsons Street Comps with decent tread left
1LE Rear sway bar (along with updated 2012+ rear lower control arms to accept it)
Koni Orange struts/shocks
BMR 1" lowering springs
Heatsink style power steering cooler in the front to prevent any power steering heat issues.
DTC70/60 pads can be included also for track use
SRP (Sullivans racing products) billet aluminum pedals, these are really nice and a wider gas pedal to help with heel/toe.
aqua colored footwell LED lighting and dome/trunk lights.
All weather GM Camaro SS floor mats, also has mats for the rear passengers.

I'm looking to get $20,000 for this car, which basically means you're getting all the extras for free. I also will include all the stock parts I have, which includes some FE4 struts/shocks off of a low mile car, stock coil springs, stock manifolds/cats, stock shifter and stock 20x8 wheels for the front.

The car is located in Pittsboro, NC which is close to the Raleigh area and I actually work near downtown Raleigh. PM or respond here with any questions.
1LE rear sway bar
SRP Racing Pedals
Hurst Billet short shifter
Square tire/wheel setup
Elite Engineering Catch Can
Stainless Power longtubes/highflow cats
K&N Typhoon CAI
RPM Motorsports of Garner, NC dyno tune (421 RWHP)

Last edited by Destructo09; 10-27-2015 at 02:24 PM.
Destructo09 is offline   Reply With Quote