View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 10:38 AM   #52
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKS1D3 View Post
Sorry man. All I said was it looked like a '95 NSX and supplied a picture. I never degraded your drawings or said they looked like big, throbbing donkey C*CK. If you're going to take the time to create 637 drawings amongst 47 different threads (like you have), learn to accept criticism and others' opinions. Again, take notice I NEVER criticized your drawing. I only compared it. Keep going with them. It's interesting and you enjoy making them.
When you post something like this:

Name:  DRK post.jpg
Views: 1689
Size:  108.3 KB

It's kind of hard to take it as anything else but a put down. The phrase "end of discussion" implies that that's it; don't even bother continuing. If you have indeed read through the threads I've created which I believe are only 4 or 5, not 47, then you also should know that I "accept criticism and others' opinions" from pretty much every single image I post. It goes with the territory. If you had said "To me it looks exactly like a '95 NSX but it's interesting and keep going" you can see how that would have completely changed the way it would come across to someone reading it.

Thank you for thinking and responding this time; it makes for a MUCH better feedback post.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote