View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 06:33 PM   #1
ride98red

Drives: 2017 Summit White Chevy Camaro 2SS
Let's see your garage!

Most forums I've frequented have had a section for the place where your pride and joy sits while you're not sitting in it. I've searched this forum and did not come across any specific threads about garages.

I love garages and want to see what you've done with yours - especially if you've put down any particular garage floor coatings. If you have a cool epoxy floor coating or some other cool floor covering, post some pics. If you have good storage options installed in your garage, let's hear (and see) about it.

Post 'em up!

EDIT: I just had to post the most recent video of my garage project here. If you havent seen the other videos as to why the floor is in a half done state, watch the other vids. As far as what I just did, (epoxy with flecks) I am so so impressed with the Armorpoxy product. So far it appears to be a very robust flooring system and, if anyone is considering doing an epoxy floor, I would recommend Armorpoxy without one bit of reservation or hesitation. The product is proving to be top quality and so is the support you receive from everyone at the company.

https://youtu.be/K29jNkMo0I8

Last edited by ride98red; 05-05-2017 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Added video
ride98red is offline   Reply With Quote