Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastWood-SS View Post
that front end is killer.
Thank You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
So when do you submit this for review to the Camaro team???

Oh I don't know...still working on details but for all I know they may have already seen it and are saying "Damn we should have done that back for our refresh!" or they're laughing and saying "Can you believe this clown?!". Ya never know lol. At any rate it's been entertaining and educational for me and compared to my first images I posted in this thread I'm getting better at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrs396 View Post
Think Z/28 option!
Ya know...you just might be onto something... I'll put the aero package on it; maybe even something heftier than what I've already done. Great idea ssrs396!

Here's a preliminary front view based on the side and top views so these dimensions are pretty close to correct. Although I really like the SS logo in the front (and I think that's the way it should BE) I know they'd want to put the gold Chevy logo there instead so that's here in this view. I put the SS logo about where I'm guessing they'd put it...I don't know, maybe it should go a little higher. I can't decide if the running lights should be bigger, smaller or longer.... like I said this view is preliminary.
Name:  2016 Camaro Concept front.jpg
Views: 1421
Size:  68.8 KB

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM