View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 01:44 AM   #19
WHAMMO

Drives: 13' 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by el ess A View Post
[rant]WTF is a "plp" ???

I wish people would actually use their motor skills for typing out complete sentences instead of looking like a twerking 3rd grader using incoherent texting. English- do you speak it? If so, why can't you type it? It doesn't even have to be proper English. An understandable and complete depiction of your idea will suffice.

Whatever typing style that works on your iPhone makes you appear challenged when you use it in a forum. And then providing a link to a thread that doesn't exist to prove whatever it is you're saying makes you look like you're even further down the IQ chain. Just saying.[/rant]

The majority of the respondents believe you are wrong about LF3 tuning won't be detectable. I happen to agree with them. Come back with some irrefutable proof otherwise, and we'll be happy to see it your way.

Ok, maybe you sir are right. First, english is not my first language and yes when when I type from my android I might look dumb. You got me. PLP meant 'people'. Second, I don't have any motoring skills by the way(BTW), except the DIY'ers skills, which is great IMO, IIRC, just my .02, FYI.

Yeah, maybe the thread was deleted because the OP was BS'ing about a sponsor and he was full of it, but I do not know what is the real story.

The big news here is this one;

PFADT CRACKED THE GM SOFTWARE, FROM WHAT THEY SAY IN THIS THREAD; THERES A GUY SAYING IT HAS BEEN CHECKED AT A DEALER AND THE TUNED CANNOT BE DETECTED WHEN PUTTING THE TUNE BACK TO STOCK, NO RECORD. True story about ATS too. ( from the thread, not me, of course ).

Its internet, it can be false all the way. I just thought it was true because a major shop/sponsor said it, sorry.

Like I said, believe what you want, I'm just sharing what I read.

Another good thread; http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-t...to-ship-5.html

Call PFADT and tell me.

Old setup: TSP 231-236/Tick 660/.105 PR, UDP, SW LT 2'' & HFC, stock NPP & H pipe, VR-DRX CAI, air scoop, Goertz1 manifold, 102mm BBK, 26" Toyo DRs, Forgestars R17x10 & F18x8, rear seat delete, remote Pat G tune Autocal, 7400 limiter, Spec Mini Twin. 91oct. 11.90@122.3, 0-60ft 2.0 / 11.99@123.6, 0-60ft 2.1 DA+819 ...519RWHP SAE

Solid roller SBE LS3, FED, LLSR, 91oct, 605rwhp N/A. Tuned by Pat G. Build by me.

Last edited by WHAMMO; 11-21-2013 at 06:59 AM.
WHAMMO is offline   Reply With Quote