View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 06:55 AM   #826
mickss

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS-M6 67 Chevelle Wgn
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010-1SS-IBM View Post
No, you're missing the point. No Camaro fan's looking forward to an economical Camaro. That's the government who is, not the fans. This is a fan site. Go to welcometogovernmentbullshit.gov and post on their forums if you're looking for a pat on the back for turning Camaros into Civics.

Same goes for FenwickHockey65. Both of you guys are trying to make us enjoy the epic BS coming down the pike in the car industry, and it's not going to happen.
And your point would be what exactly? Number 3 and FenwickHockey65 are VERY knowledgeable car people and they are not given to "Epic BS" just facts as they stand. I understand your view of the Government and the EPA setting fuel standards but also understand too that fossil fuel supply as it stands today is also a matter of national security too. The worlds supply of fossil fuel is not unlimited, at some point it will diminish and be gone, but I suppose it`s live for today and screw the future, let the next generation worry about gas. If I can get performance and fuel economy I don`t care if it`s a 2,4,6,8 cylinder or hybrid. There are some on this forum who seem to believe that the V8 is the end all be all only engine that should be in the Camaro, well it`s not, there will come a time when that thinking will have to change, so enjoy what you have while you are able to.
mickss is offline   Reply With Quote