View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 06:46 AM   #3
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
The sensor might be telling you its time for a brake fluid change which if a ls3 with a manual and no separate reservoir for the clutch your most likely due from contaminants . NOT....but still a good idea with the age of your car , mine a 13 is about due and I use a separate reservoir.

If not wanting to go to the local tire store for a brake flush billed you could get a siphon bulb like I use on my clutch reservoir too at least change out what you can yourself, but if going for a flush/bleed its good time to upgrade to DOT 4..though the cap may say dot #3 and you don't want to mix the two..... if not that replace the sensor or clean it.

But being that its the booster its the vacuum tank and that's separate... so as in a old chevy the reservoir comes out of the booster so look around it for this and I would plug and unplug https://www.bing.com/shop?q=camaro+g...4EC6FF3099FF09 R & R if needed and check for vacuum leaks anywhere........