View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #276
mako22

Drives: 2017 HB 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED View Post
This has nothing to do with the price of what I paid for the ZL1. Considering I've owned every trim of the Camaro damn near, I think I have earned the right to give my opinion. If you want to talk about $, I've traded/bought 4 5th Gens which I can gladly admit that isnt financially smart. Owning a ZL1 doesn't make me #1, I appreciate your sarcastic comment though, it does bring some humor to the thread. Owning one, I've earned it, and have made sacrifices along the way. I'm not wealthy, nor am I well off. It's called I'm blessed and with hard work, dedication and patience anything is possible. If you want to have a straight up adult conversation on it by all means, I'm available. Easy to find, and approachable. In anycase, I can name quite a few C5 members that would whoop my ass based of specs so clearly you don't understand and I don't blame you for that.
I don't care how many Camaro's you traded/bartered/borrowed/leased etc. There's no way around it, you've already showed your cards here: you don't want ZL1 parts on SS's because you want to be special and different. It's about your ego and your $60K car.