View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 12:27 PM   #59
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgarner1624 View Post
Out of the numerous mustang owners i have encountered, i have only met a few (not exaggerating at all) that have shown respect for my car after i compliment theirs… You won't find anyone on this planet that despises mustangs and ford more than me, but i respect them and am not afraid to tell them how nice their ride is. The corvette people aren't too great either, challengers are not so good but mustang drivers definitely take the cake for being the snobbiest and most disrespectful people I've come across.

I have a couple friends that own mustangs and they fit that bill perfectly… Camaro owners have always been generous and respectful people, even before i owned one i was able to stop and talk with them for however long without them getting agitated ect….
And I can say the same about my encounters with Camaro owners (especially F-body LS1 cars, I swear those guys think god himself assembled that engine lol) coolest car people I meet is at the track, that is where I have always made good conversation with anyone, any car.

I think we can all agree, that BMW owners are the worst hahah!
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote