View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 10:26 PM   #283
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
You guys crack me up ... If a car is out of your reach, who's fault is that ? I'm not rich by any means, but I stopped all my bad habits to pay for the toys I have. The only one keeping you from the things you want is YOU.
I don't have any of the habits you consider "bad", and I make a good living.

I happen to live in one of the highest taxed states in the union, so I get a ding there, and I can't reloacate at the moment because of family details. Where I live and work I need a 4WD truck/suv with offroad type capabilities, so I have to budget for 2 personal vehicles. I could easily buy all the cars you have if I wanted to, but my needs are different than yours.

I happen to also contribute heavily to my own personal retirement account, because Medicare and Social Security are GOING BANKRUPT.

What I completely reject is the same idiots who have destroyed the economy, and devalued my savings, and are bankrupting my govt. run retirement "insurance" are now putting a gun to the head of companies who makes things that I wish to buy and FORCING them to make them MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE.

To make matters WORSE, they go around pretending that their actions are noble and beneficial, and 51% of the people fall for it.
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote