View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #182
tonyko1
Banned

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible, IBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Great so the 6th Gen guys are gonna tout that they have an "American" made Camaro as to our "Canadian" made lol.

Well Canada brought us hockey, Labatt's, maple syrup and Eliza Dushku, so I will take the 5th Gen as well :-P
The fact of the matter is, if your car is made in USA, Canada, and Mexico, it is a North American car.

North America is in great shape for the next 100yrs if not longer.

Face it, the only reason Canada is a country is the USA allows it to be. No better neighbor does Canada have. California has more people than all of Canada. If USA wanted to annex Canada, it could have, but colonies cost too much these days. If USA didn't protect Canada from USSR/Russia, it would be a Russian province.

Ditto for Mexico, and what a train wreck that dump is. Place could be bulldozed over and do a makeover, I know, I lived there for a while. Country should be in better shape than USA, besides all-year growing season, it has oil, gold, silver, seafood, the works. Nope, no good. The country since the Conquistordes has been ruled by about 1% of the population, sound familiar?

Finally, I am a history buff, may get my doctorate in it, who knows, but look at all the places England colonized, then check which ones the Spanish, French, and Germans did. See which ones are doing good today and which aren't. England: USA, Canada, Australia, N. Zealand, all doing fine. Spain: Everything south of Texas (and could you imagine that still Mexican, ha, although they are trying, but their toilets still flush with toilet paper), Spanish Morocco... As for France: Chad, Viet Nam, Laos, need I go on about that...........and who cares about the Germans, they are arrogant.
tonyko1 is offline   Reply With Quote