View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 09:57 AM   #12
flipstyledsm22
Let's go fishing!

Drives: a car with 8 cylinders
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChrisLS3 View Post
I can only imagine. I remember selling new Chevy's in 2004, just after the C6 was revealed. This was the point where a lot of what GM had been working on was becoming evident to the public, which I'm sure started at GM long before then.

It seems it's one of those, "things happen for reason" deals. If the Camaro had remained, it's difficult to guess how it would've continued to evolve from the 4th gen. However, with it going away for a bit, it created a 'clean slate' and the outcome was an absolutely stunning car, top to bottom. It's one of those rare designs that just looks great from every angle. With just about any other car, I see it from a couple of different angles and think, eh, or " I wish they would've done this or that". But not so much with the 5th Gen Camaro, it's just right on the money. Y'all did a fantastic job with this car, inside and out. Thanks for your hard work, it makes my drive into work the highlight of my day, lol.

flipstyledsm22 is offline   Reply With Quote