View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 09:01 AM   #228
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StangKiller-SS View Post
Seriously grow up!! You ever think that some people could only dream to have a ZL1 like you do and it's something that's not in the cards for them at all, so thus they do the best they can and attempt to create the car that makes them happy? Not everyone has loaded pockets like you, especially when you have to account having a family or owning a house as well.

Now some guys do it only for a custom look, not to clone a certain car. Would you like to tell someone like Lukeko that you're pissed because he installed a ZL1 front end on his proud SLP ZL600 soon ZL770? I'm sure you would hold a special exception there, am I right?

People like you are what hurts the whole entire hobby by wanting to ruin it for the rest of us. STFU man!
I'm all for people speaking there minds about what I said, hell that is what this forum is a platform for. But reality is I'm not the only person who feels this way, I'm just not afraid to speak how I feel. If you want to talk about who has loaded pockets and what not, this is non-related to the topic. Never once have I said I was rich, had $xxxxx amount, or was "loaded". I have been given the same opportunity as every other person, I'm not any different than the next individual. I choose a different path, which is apart of life's many decisions which someone in your family should have already explained to you.

And actually no, Lukeko knows that I like his car, very tastefully done IMO. He is actually one of the few members on here with the ZL1 front-end and truth be told he is the reason why I have the ZL1 to begin with by posting it for sale in the local area. You may want to get your facts straight and stop assuming.

Like I said I'm all for people speaking there opinions on what I said. People agree and people disagree on many different things which is acceptable but what I won't tolerate is you telling me to "stfu man" especially considering you mentioned me having a family. Do you feel empowering behind a keyboard? Lol. I'm not the type of man to sit behind a keyboard and make threats. You are more then welcome to meet me at a local car meet, this years C5 Fest and say that to my face and see how far that gets you over a beverage of your choice. My city is displayed on my public profile as well. I'm not hard to find, "man".