View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #56
Vega

Drives: 91' Camaro RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Vega
Jeese, the car has been back for barely a year and we're already speculating on the next generation haha, hopefully it wont be a whole new generation but just a refresher like the 73-74 conversion or 97-98, a whole new generation just after like 4 years seems a little hasty. Also if the Camaro drops the V8 altogether im off the bandwagon lol, im sorry im a die hard Camaro fan but a Camaro isnt a Camaro without a V8, its just a Cobalt with Camaro skin. Same with the Mustang or Challenger, its just not the real car without that signature V8, i dont care how you argue it or how you force induce the piss out of it to make it seem awsome, im a V8 guy and no amount of forced induction on a V6 will ever win me over from that.

On a lighter note though i am excited for the new refresh, i never liked the Camaro being on a 4-door platform and once the new Alpha comes around maybe we'll see Camaros that are smaller than Mustangs, and wouldnt that be AMAZING if they were lighter hahaha, imagine rubbing it in all those Ford guy's faces that now THEIR car would be the fat pig, after all the hell they gave us over it.
Vega is offline   Reply With Quote